Understanding Gynaec Cancer
According to Gynaec specialists associated with Astra Hospital rated as the best gynaecologyhospital in Bangalore, Gynaec cancer originates in the women’s reproductive system. There are 5 main types of Gynaec cancers which are commonly observed and treated.
- Cervical Cancer which begins at the cervix
- Ovarian cancer which originates in the ovaries
- Uterine cancer which begins in the uterus
- Vaginal cancer which starts in the vagina
- Vulvar cancer that originates from the vulva
Symptoms of Gynaec Cancer
Doctors in Astra Hospital working in the Department of Gynaecology attribute the following symptoms that might indicate a possibility of Gynaec Cancer. These symptoms can vary with different types
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- No interest in eating combined with abdominal pain or back pain
- Pelvic pain
- Urgent need to urinate
- Pain in the vulvar region
According to leading gynaecologists in Bangalore, gynaec cancers can be caused due to various reasons like:
- Reproductive and menstrual history
- Infection caused due to HPV Virus
- Weak immune system
Unfortunately, there are no specific screening methods for each type of Gynaec cancer. Hence, any early warning signs should be brought to the notice of the best doctor for Gynaec cancer treatment in Bangalore immediately.
This assumes more significance because according to the best Gynaec surgeon in Bangalore operating at Astra Hospital, of all the different Gynaec cancers, observed, only cervical cancer can be quickly identified as it has specific screening methods.
Treatment for Gynaec Cancers
Astra Hospital Bangalore is renowned for gynaec cancer treatment. With the best medical infrastructure in place and well supported by some of the surgical teams, the hospital has the best success rates for cancer treatments.
According to them, appropriate treatment for Gynaec cancer depends upon the types of gynaec cancer and the severity of the symptoms.
Some of the treatments offered by the hospital include
- Radiation Therapy
- Surgery in severe cases