Are we welcoming Arthritis in this case?! Well, in the worst case, we might well be!
However, there is no need to panic. According to the best orthopaedic doctors in Bangalore associated with Astra Hospital, rapid advancements in medical science have infused not just hope but even more confidence among people that we can succeed in defeating Arthritis.
It is all about being aware of the condition and arriving at the best solution.
What is Arthritis?
As per efficient doctors associated with Astra Hospital, Bangalore, when we talk about the rough grind our body is subjected to, we also discuss the possible after effects. Arthritis is one such after effect; a medical condition where one or more joints experience swelling and tenderness. This usually worsens with age and is seen as a more common cause of discomfort among senior citizens.
Types of Arthritis
Eminent orthopaedic surgeons working with the best orthopaedic hospital in Bangalore are of the opinion that Arthritis can affect anyone irrespective of age. But it is predominantly the elderly who are more prone and vulnerable. S
Some of the common forms of Arthritis are:
- Osteoarthritis – This condition impacts joints in your Hands, Knees, Hips and Spine
- Psoriatic Arthritis – This condition occurs in people who suffer from a worsening skin disease called Psoriasis.
- Reactive Arthritis – This is a joint pain and swelling triggered by an infection in another part of your body — most often your intestines, genitals or urinary tract.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – This is a chronic inflammatory disorder which affects more than just joints. It can include key body organs like the lungs, heart, eyes and blood vessels.
Symptoms of Arthritis
Orthopaedic specialists in Bangalore at Astra Hospital suggest that it is very crucial to get in touch with your Orthopaedic Consultant if you observe one or more of the following symptoms:
- Joint Pain
- Stiffness in the joint
- Swelling or inflammation in the joint
- Redness observed in the joint
- Decreased range of motion
Vastly experienced doctors at Astra Hospital are recognised and trusted as the best Multispeciality Hospital in Bangalore opine that the early arthritis is diagnosed, the best possible is the chance to treat it faster. Arthritis can be a really painful thing to handle. However, what really matters is the quick and correct diagnosis and the right type of medical attention, at the right time, from the right source.
Depending upon the complexity of the condition, your doctor would suggest medical therapies or surgical interventions. For sure you would like to say Goodbye to Arthritis forever and welcome a painless life. For many of us, life may begin at 40, but so does Arthritis! How best to prevent Arthritis. Our expert doctors at Bangalore’s best hospital, with a proven track record of successfully curing more than 1000 cases will guide you along.